The reputation of St. Lawrence River and the Ottawa River’s has a world class musky fishing water is well known. Several trophy muskies were captured there over the years. But fishing big water bodies like that to capture this apex predator can be a huge challenge.
Musky fishing requires specialized equipment, wich requires a significant initial investment that may discourage many. Not to mention that the quality of musky fishing depends on good catch and release practices.
I offer my guiding for those who are interested in fishing for muskellunge but do not have the time or specialized equipment required for this type of specialized fishing.
- 2019 Lund 1875 ProGuide boat
- 2019 Yamaha 90 HP engine
- Sonar/GPS: GARMIN GPSMAP 7410xsv, GPSMAP 1022xsv, GPSMAP 922xs with CHIRP,ClearVu/SideVu CHIRP, Panoptix Down et Quickdraw Contours technology
- Minn Kota Terrova 80 IPilot electric motor
- Daiwa Lexa 400, Shimano Calcuta 400, Shimano Curado 300, Shimano Tekota 600LC and Okuma Convector CV20DLX reels
- St-Croix Legend Tounament Sling Blade 8’6″, St-Croix Legend Tournament Top-N-Tail 8′ et St-Croix Premier Glass Musky 8′ rods
- Craft registered trade certified Transport Canada
- Permis de transport maritime de passagers CTQ
- Commercial insurance 2 million$
- OSGA member
- 700$/2 persons
- Price includes tax and supporting invoice $ 100 deposit required when booking. Non-refundable but transferable to the next release, due to bad weather only. The price does not include gratuity
- 8 hours
Includes: Guide, boat, fuel, equipment upscale fishing lure, life jacket
What to bring: Fishing license, lunch, appropriate clothing, sunscreen and polarised sunglass