Each year, thousands of shad travel nearly 3,000 kilometers to spawn in freshwater. Chimes dams on the Ottawa River and PieIX dam on the Rivière des Prairies are the best breeding sites for this species. For a very limited time, in the heart of Montreal, I offer you the opportunity to enjoy this “happening” in my boat. Positioned to cross swords against a combative almost as Atlantic salmon opponent, you will be able to fish this sturdy fish with an ultra-light and even fly rod outfit! Every year, people come from all over to try their luck. Do like them, just live for thrills!
- 2019 Lund 1875 ProGuide boat
- 2019 Yamaha 90 HP engine
- Sonar/GPS: GARMIN GPSMAP 8412xsv, GPSMAP 1022xsv, GPSMAP 922xs with CHIRP, DownVu/SideVu CHIRP, Panoptix Down et Quickdraw Contours technology
- 8’6″ St-Croix Wild River steelhead rods
- Shimano Stradic CI4 reels
- Craft registered trade certified Transport Canada
- Permis de transport maritime de passagers CTQ
- Commercial insurance 2 million$
- Cours VHF
- OSGA member
- 500$/2 pers., 600$/3 pers.
- 6 hours day trips (max. 3 personnes). 6am to 12 or 12:30 to 18:30.
- Price includes tax and supporting invoice $ 100 deposit required when booking. Non-refundable but transferable to the next release, due to bad weather only. The price does not include gratuity
Includes: Guide, boat, fuel, equipment upscale fishing lure, life jacket and preservation of the catch during the fishing trip. * Excludes evisceration service
What to bring: Fishing license, lunch, appropriate clothing, sunscreen, cooler and ice for your conservation taken when returning home.