Come and enjoy a memorable experience on the majestic Lake Memphremagog. It is with passion that I share with you my 30 years experience on this lake. On the menu: landlocked salmons, browns, rainbows and lake trouts.
For some it will be their first opportunity to catch landlocked salmon, for others to learn about various specialized trolling techniques.
In early season, trolling with spinnings and fly rods are by far my prefered technics! Not only by their efficiency but also for the excitement of catching these fantastic fish on light tackle. Later, when there is a thermocline, jigging, leadcore lines and downriggers are used. Note that, in early season, it’s possible to catch lake trout on fly rods. Arm yourself with patience. You have to be very careful with a lake trout over 10 lbs on a fly rod. A fight that you may long remember!
And for those who are looking for a trophy landlocked salmon, I have a package entirely customized for you on one of the best lake in Quebec! For the month of May, I will be present at all times and will offer my guiding service at Pourvoirie Cécaurel on Kiamika reservoir.
- 2019 Lund 1875 Pro Guide boat
- 2023 Yamaha 90hp engine
- Sonar/GPS: Garmin, GPSMAP 8412xsv, GPSMAP 1022xsv, with CHIRP,DownVu/SideVu CHIRP, Panoptix Down and Quickdraw Contours technology
- 2 Scotty 1116 downriggers
- FishHawk thermometer
- Garmin Force 57″ trolling motor
- St-Croix Legend Elite 9‘, St-Croix Legend Ultra 9′, St-Croix Imperial Switch 11′
- Orvis Mirage LA IV, Ross F1 #4, Lamson Litespeed 3.5 fly reels
- St-Croix Avid 6’8″ spinning rods + Shimano Stradic CI4 spinning reels
- St-Croix Wild River 8’6″ casting rods + Abu Garcia Ambassador 6600 C4 baitcast reels
- St-Croix Avid 8’6″ steelhead rods + Shimano Symetre 2500RJ spinning reels
- St-Croix Eyecon Trolling Rods 8’6″ + Okuma Convector 20
- Craft registered trade certified Transport Canada
- Permis de transport maritime de passagers CTQ
- Commercial insurance 2 millions $
- OSGA member
- Price includes taxes and supporting invoice. Price does not include tip.
- 100$ deposit required for lake Memphremagog when reservation is made.
- 50% of the total amount of the reservation required for Kiamika reservoir.
- Non-refundable but transferable to the next fishing trip if canceled due to bad weather.
- PACKAGE #1 KIAMIKA = 9 heures (5 am to 11 am eand 12h to 16h)
- PACKAGE #2 ET #3 MEMPHREMAGOG = 7 HEURES (6 am à 1 pm)
Includes : Guide, boat, gas, fishing gear, bait and life jackets.
* Does not include evisceration service.
What to bring : Fishing license, lunch and appropriate clothing, sunscreen, cooler and ice for your conservation taken when returning home.
PACKAGE # 1 – TROPHIE LANDLOCK SALMONS OF LAURENTIANS
- 600$ / day /2 pers. taxes in.
- 700$/day/3 person taxes in.
- 800$/day/4 person taxes in.
BOOK EARLY, LIMITED PLACES!
PACKAGE # 2 – THE MAJESTIC LAKE MEMPHREMAGOG
On the menu: landlocked salmons, browns, rainbows and lake trouts.
- 600$/day/2 pers. taxes in.
- 700$/day/3 pers. taxes in.
- 800$/day/4 pers. taxes in.